Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Allan Roderick's Service Dog Journey Day 5

I am still very much in the learning process stages of the various functionalities within the various social media websites. However, new postings seem to be much easier as I view the various social media websites such as; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumbler, Pinterest and Go Fund Me.
I know there are programs out there that can configured and linked to the various social media web sites to submit postings on a scheduled time basis.  However, for now I choose to submit posts on a manual basis. 

Today I had two appointments with clinicians I see on a regular basis. I go to a chiropractor at least once a week or every other week in addition to physical therapy. I was in a lot of discomfort today, possibly due to a change in colder temps along with it being very windy outside. Upon completion of appointments, I had a couple of other errands to take care of while I was out and about. I couldn't wait to get home as I was exhausted and fatigued.  However, I had tasks here at home that needed attention. I was able to lie down for a little bit.  However, I was still very uncomfortable.  Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

https://www.facebook.com/allan.roderick.56  

Allan's Service Dog https://www.gofundme.com/vedmgzks?pc=14_tw_1 via @gofundme  

1 comment:

  1. Learning to pace myself has been very important for me. Sometimes I still overdo it but I try to spread out appointments, errands and other chores so I don't have too much to do on one day.

    ReplyDelete